Loki Fics by Category

Slavefics

Lots of people seem to enjoy Loki's punishment being slavery. Generally, this is a Redemption Arc kinda plot, where Loki is brought to a better state through the unexpected kindness of his human master, though sometimes Loki was never so bad to begin with, and occasionally Loki emerges from slavery largely unchanged.

Master Stark

Tony Stark is a popular Master character. He's generally shown to be horrified at the slavery mindset, but not good at thinking from that mindset, so he's often caught off guard at Loki's more bizarre behavior (e.g. when Loki doesn't eat for days because he was never specifically given permission to eat).

Sole Master

Loki went directly to Stark, without being slave to anyone else first.

Poetic Justice by Limmet
Odin sentences Loki to slavery under Tony Stark.
Takes 117 chapters to get to the sex. May be some record for Slow Burn, but it's good for carefully establishing a Consensual relationship in what might otherwise be an environment that definitionally cannot be consensual.
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by

Better Than the Last Master

Tony freed Loki from some worse captivity, often involving severe beatings or frequent rape.

Poetic Justice by Limmet
An epic slavefic with a very slow progression (takes 117 chapters to get to the sex!). Loki has his magic bound and is given to Tony; he chose this sentence over the alternative of execution, so he is subdued and keeps reminding himself that if he fusses too much, it'll get worse. He assumes that Tony will treat him like an Asgardian slave, which is to say, no rights, harsh punishments for even accidental missteps -- oh, and being a bedslave isn't out of the question, either. As Tony fumbles his way through being Loki's master, the lack of beatings or rape starts to eat away at Loki, who assumes that Tony is just delaying such payback to make Loki suffer more. Takes a while to convince him that Midgard really isn't like Asgard in this regard.
Cruel and Unusual by YIWT
As with Poetic Justice, but Tony finds a way to get Loki to lighten up about the prospect of punishment -- by getting a paddle and giving him five swats whenever he crosses a line. Eventually, Tony himself accepts swats for some bad behavior (such as breaking promises or coming home too drunk). A rare bird, in that the end game is a nonsexual Platonic friendship between Tony & Loki.
Butterfly by EndlessStairway
Loki has a young daughter, born during his slavery on Jotunheim. He's trained her carefully so she can avoid the worst punishments. When Tony buys/acquires Loki, Loki is desperate to ensure that he isn't forced to leave his daughter behind. (Tony's interactions with her are super cute.)
Claimed by Limmet
Tony negotiates a deal with Vanaheim that includes, as kind of a side note, Loki, who's been their slave since Odin's decree. Loki is by now used to endless hard labor and severe beatings if he steps even the least bit out of line. He also starts out with a spell that renders him mute. Not slash.
Tony's Thrall by EndlessStairway
Loki's collar ensures that he can't eat, talk, or stand upright until he activates a mode that only happens when he has fulfilled his duties enough to please his master. The last master set the collar to "sex," so Tony basically has to use Loki for sexual gratification in some manner in order for Loki to do anything more than kneel on the floor waiting for him to understand this. Loki's generally less subdued in this piece, just willing to do what has to be done without being broken by it. (The sequel shows that Odin and Frigga are absolute dicks in this worldbuild.)
The Prince in the Tower by EndlessStairway
Dark!Tony variant of Tony's Thrall -- more hurt, little comfort, plenty of tags for DubCon to NonCon and various types of abuse (I haven't yet read this one, so can't give a better overview).
by
by
by
by
by
by

Dark Master Tony

Dark Avenger: Merchant of Death by SwirlsOfBlueJay
(Haven't read it yet.) Loki sentenced to lifetime slavery; Tony sees potential in him and buys him at auction. Both characters are dark.
As You Wish by (Anonymous)
Loki is made to promise to obey the Avengers until a rather nebulous end condition is met (he assumes this means lifelong, since he's unlikely to learn the supposed lesson), and a geas keeps him from doing certain things (it causes quick, debilitating pain until he changes his intentions to obedience). One of the few slavefics where Loki has full access to his magic, without needing to get permission to do things such as heal himself or cloak himself. Loki cooking.
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by

??

I Used to Be My Own Protection by Cadburytrooper96
(Haven't read it yet.) Sentenced to a year of protecting Midgard, Loki gets helped by his wife Sigyn and kids.
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by

AU Slavery Fics

Fairy Tales Don't Exist by DollEyedExistence
(Sadly, this fic has just an intro and was never written up to any length. But the idea was Loki as a slave fairy (human-sized), I think, and Tony planning to take down the whole institution of slavery for fairies.)
Antidote and the Poison Prince series by novembermond
Thor has Loki as a war prize, as exchanged for the Casket by Laufey himself. Loki's magic is locked behind chains, and there's a spell that will make Thor his master if Thor rapes him. “I know what your kind does to captured enemies. It’s vile.” “Listen, it’s going to happen no matter what. All you can do is making it more or less painful for yourself.”
Final Contracts by Prince_Ofluff
Loki is demon; Thor bargains his life and soul for an end to this endless war. Pretty quick and straightforward, as such things go.
the breaking light by maharlika
Thorki, Intersex Loki. Loki's been broken as a sex slave (on Sakaar, by the Grandmaster), then he's gifted to Thor, a long-ago lover before the war started. Also, when they give him to Thor, they drug him with arousal drugs. Loki's deeply screwed up in the head, and Thor has to fight with his own protective instincts in order to help bring him out of it. (Skimmed it.)
Blue Box of Mischief by ManipLoki
This one gets dark with mind control and torture, as the slavers train Loki to obey and then, just when it looks like he might have a chance at escaping, use a collar that rewires part of his seidr, roughly like rewriting his brain (though the distinction is a plot point -- and the first time I've ever seen Loki's lack of magic to be an asset). Deliciously twisted AU of what could've happened in the Void.
by
by
by
by
by
by

Other Punishments

Various ways that Odin has proven to be a dick.

Threads by peppermintquartz
If Loki tells a lie, his mouth gets magically sewn shut for 20 hours to give him time to reflect on not telling lies. Thor uses much of this time to talk to Loki without getting interrupted (much) (for once). Thor also binds Loki to him, so one cannot die without the other.
Truth walks in darkness by athalara
Life imprisonment in a room that will provide basic needs, but will not open again until his heart beats its last. Short and effective setup. And yikes, if there is any better way to drive a prisoner mad, what say a completely white room with no furniture or anything whatsoever to break up the monotony....
If You'd Bite the Hand That Feeds You by LookingForHell
A big rundown of the horrible things that have been done to Loki previous, as Tony comes to grips with Asgard being the king of torturous sentences yet not able to execute or give life imprisonment. Tony determines not to let Loki go through this latest outrage... and Loki is kinda floored just trying to figure out why Tony so fervently objects to this kind of thing.
Walkin' Through This World Alone by Batsutousai
Is there any way to better drive Loki further into madness than to sentence him to a hundred years walking through Midgard with no ability to interact with any other being at all? He's got some sort of "don't pay attention to me" field up. Also, no magic. Personally, he ought to go enjoy the wilderness or something, or simply take up residence as the spook of some giant library, the reason that books constantly end up where they shouldn't. And see if he can interact by writing or not. Anyway, the plot just goes into depression, drug abuse, and attempted suicide, before Loki meets Tom Hiddleston and realizes that he's in another reality, one where his adventures are but a set of films....
Salvation by Winter_Shield
Wait, how about 300 years instead? And Loki's first instinct upon meeting Tom Hiddleston is to attack him. And after that he attacks him some more. And by like the fifth chapter it's turning into something more like a Stephen King horror story and dear god (what's the best way to test magical healing? Torture the poor guy by inflicting various wounds, including Eye Scream. but now that his need to hurt this mortal was satisfied for the next few hours, he almost felt affectionate O.0)
Rehabilitation by Izzydragoness
Odin sentences Loki to be tortured until he's completely broken. And then, apparently, tortured some more. With the caveat that they specifically hide it from Thor. Thor somehow doesn't realize that Loki's been physically tortured, but he works out that Terrified Loki is not acting normal, and decides to drop him off with the Avengers. (I skimmed a few chapters in, and it seems like an interesting tale, although outright character assassination of Odin (sadistic + pointlessly stupid/insane is not a good mix), and it did make it onto this list as many more amateurish fics have not, but it suffers from a severe lack of paragraph breaks. Also, it's unfinished from 2015.)
by
by
by
by
by
by
Reasons of State by Cthultystka
"Well, now that Thor's renounced the throne, you get to be King. Unless you want to go back to the dungeons for the rest of your life. Oh, and you better accept all these other stipulations and such; you really don't have much choice."

Better Odin

Though his actions seem harsh, Odin has good reasons for them.

His Birthright by madwriter223
Odin's harsh words in TDW are a smokescreen to ensure that Thanos thinks Loki is being humiliated; Odin visits Loki in the dungeons and explains why he said those things, and that he loves Loki, knew of what Thanos was doing to him, and intends to protect him, and that Loki's current task is simply to take time and heal.
by
by
by
by
by
by

Loki as Slavemaster

Somewhat rarer is Loki holding one or more of the Avengers as his personal slaves. This tends to be a darker read of Loki, sometimes very dark.

Spoils of War by Limmet
After conquering the Earth, Loki claims Tony Stark as his personal slave. Because of the arc reactor, as well as Tony's skills and talents putting him far ahead of the other humans. However, Loki's total disconnect from modern human individualist culture leaves him completely incapable of connecting with Tony, since all he does is assert his authority to have Tony as his slave, and punish disobedience harshly; Tony develops depression.
Behind Enemy Lines by Arkada
On Sakaar, Loki (positioning himself toward an ending where he seizes power and gets revenge on the Grandmaster) gets given Tony Stark as a gift. So Tony's a slave, Loki's a different sort of slave, they have sex and then Tony flees while Loki stays behind to enjoy his future plans (with the interesting thought that if he ever does make it back to Midgard, he and Tony might have a bit of a fling).
Spoils and Patience and Respect by chubbychoco
Clint is Loki's slave. Basically just a quick PWP pair.
Till Kingdom Come by neverminetohold
"Cognitive Recalibration" was a ruse, and Clint, in sleeper-agent form, has been waiting for Loki to return to claim him and carry out the next phase of their plan.
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by

Arranged Marriages

Wild Ambition Fortune's Ice Prefers by amberfox17
(Haven't read more than the first chapter.) Thor's punishment for his recklessness in Thor is to spend a season on Jotunheim, getting to know the Jotuns, with the aim of possibly becoming betrothed to Laufey's firstborn son, Loki, who is of a height with the Aesir and has hair (as the other frost giants do not). Rumors have it that Jotun are intersex and such, but I don't yet know how much of what Thor expects is actually true. Thor is quite prejudiced and recalcitrant in the first chapter, but the possibility of a lasting peace treaty between the two worlds has Odin and Frigga force him into this diplomatic trip. Loki's quite the strategist, though.
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by

Slavery on Sakaar

The fun times to be had when everyone's a slave!

Lemme Smash by jessalae
The Grandmaster requires Loki to service the Hulk.
please don't hurt yourself. by DictionaryWrites
A far more disturbing variant, though the story closes before the sex starts. This is Loki terrified, and the Grandmaster forcing him to accept having sex with the Hulk, and Loki not being able to do anything about it. It's adept at capturing that emotion.
The author marked this with Coercion, Manipulation, and Extremely Dubious Consent, but I don't see anything dubious about this setup. Loki says no repeatedly (I don't, I can't, I'll do anything else, I can't, I can't, no, I can't bear it, etc.) in roughly the strongest terms he can use when dealing with the Grandmaster, and the Grandmaster overrides his will completely, including using magical compulsion at the end. When the guy in charge can kill you on a whim and is making it pretty clear (through implication) that if you don't play nice he won't either, there is no room for consent in a setup like that. (I love setups like that, but let's just be clear.)
cast me down where the devil don't go and the Where the Devil Don't Go series by Lise
Fleeing the revolt on Sakaar, the Grandmaster happened across Loki, and is not pleased. Later on, Thor finally runs into them, and bargains to get his brother back, but Loki's a bit worse for wear.
by
by
by
by
Lost and Found by Thorkified
Twelve-year-old Loki found out about his heritage by overhearing his parents fight; in distress, he ran away, and got caught by the Grandmaster, who raised him as a sex slave. When Thor finally locates him... well, it's not pretty, or easy to solve.
by
A Warm Place and the Resurfacing series by Cthultystka
Thor left Loki as in Ragnarok, but Loki never escaped -- the Grandmaster turned him into a near-mindless sex slave. When the Avengers come to rescue him, he's all but unrecognizable. We do get to see Wanda, Vision, etc. interact with him, and respond to Thor's previous actions. An interesting detail is that all the things that Thor says in an attempt to be comforting are turned by Loki's mind into memories of Thor saying or doing something that makes his assurances a lie. E.g. “You think I'm gonna just turn around and leave you like that?” brings to mind being left helpless with the shock disc torturing him for hours.

Let's Look at Quotes

My motto is from the poem Curiosity: Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all.

Only the curious
have, if they live, a tale
worth telling at all.
Preformatted text
        preserves   w h i t e space.

And Code

Note: Wrap code in pre tags to preserve whitespace, if needed.

background-color: #A673FF; color: #5C5CD2;

Input this command and you should get this output.

Text Markup

This is a paragraph with a marked piece in the middle, and an abbreviation: MSM.

Bold, using strong and italic, using emphatic; superscript and subscript. And, apparently, inserted text and deleted text.

Let's Look at Lists

  1. Crimson
  2. Forest
  3. Azure
  1. Three
  2. Two
  3. One
  4. Blastoff!
Finch
His most basic alias with Reese
Wren
His oldest and most boring alias
Egret
The one he pulls out for interacting with criminals

Major Section II

Let's Look at Smaller Headings

An L3 Heading with L4 Children

Child 1

Child 2

Child 3


An L3 Heading with L5 Grandchildren

Son

Grandson
Granddaughter

Daughter

Granddaughter
Grandson

An L3 Heading with L6 Great-Grandchildren

Daughter

Grandson
Great-Granddaughter
Great-Granddaughter
Granddaughter
Great-Granddaughter
Great-Grandson
Great-Grandson

Son

Granddaughter
Great-Granddaughter
Three Cats

Links!

A link to a site we frequent: Archive of Our Own (presumably showcases Visited link style)

Another link to a site we frequent: YouTube is pretty awesome (presumably showcases Visited link style)

One of the above might have Active status. Hoving over a link gives the Hover status.

A link to a site we haven't been to in a while: Minecraft Forum

A link to a nonexistent site (probably): Random Nonsense

Another Sixth Heading
Back to Fifth

Should maybe put a Table here sometime.

Back to Fourth